Marketing Manager Canterbury Running
HOURS & TENURE: Part-time (10 hours pw) for an initial fixed-term of 2 years
Hourly rate: $22.50 to $25.00 per hour
Athletics Canterbury is seeking a talented, enthusiastic person passionate about making a difference by marketing Athletic Canterbury “out of stadia” events namely road, trail, and mountain running; and road walking. The aim is to grow participation and club membership within the Canterbury & West Coast regions.
It is anticipated the role will take an average of 10 hours per week balanced out over the course of a year. The nature of the position will require some weekend work when the various races and events are staged.
The person in this position will need to:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have great inter-personal skills and a proven ability to support and motivate people
- Be capable of setting up and maintaining suitable websites / apps / social media forums (some external help is anticipated)
- Be very adept at using social media / mainstream media to communicate messages
- Be out-going and approachable
- Ideally be a current or past athlete / sportsperson
- Be self-motivating
- Be accountable (track hours / activities / expenses)
A lap top and a phone capable of taking high quality photographs will be provided.
More details and a full position description is available on request from email@example.com
Applications close 5pm, 2nd March, 2018.
PRINTABLE VERSION: CLICK