South Island Inter Centre Competition
Trust Aoraki All Weather Track, Timaru
YOUTH AND JUNIOR INTER-CENTRE TEAMS COMPETITION
- DATE: Saturday 25th January 2020
- TIME: 9.00 a.m.
- VENUE: Trust Aoraki All Weather Track, Morgans Road, Timaru
- ELIGIBILITY: Teams will be selected from registered athletes aged 14 to 19 as at 31/12/19. (i.e. 15-20 as at 31/12/20).
- TEAMS: Southland, Otago, Canterbury, Mid South Canterbury, Tasman and Queensland
- COST: Entry / Saturday lunch and dinner - $50 per athlete
DRAFT PROGRAMME - Note: Some interclub events will be added.
Canterbury Athletes: You are to nominate yourself via the online system. (CLICK HERE ONLINE Nomination Form)
Please note that we will be having a Mid-South Canterbury Team and well as Canterbury Teams.
PAYMENT: All successful nominees will be sent a link for online payment, via the Athletics Canterbury shop
Athletes from outside of Canterbury: You are to send your nomination forms to their local Centre.
Centres outside of Canterbury are to e-mail the team nomination forms to Andrew Stark by Monday 20th January 2020 (email@example.com)
Forms for non-Canterbury Athletes & Team Managers:
Notice to Athlete and Team Managers (PDF)
Grade 14 / 15 Athlete Nomination Form (PDF) / Grade 14 / 15 Athlete Nomination Form (Word)
Grade 16 to 19 Athlete Nomination Form (PDF) / Grade 16 to 19 Athlete Nomination Form (Word)
Team Entry Forms (Excel)