Covid 19 UPDATE
Like you, we are all looking forward to getting to level 2 and being able to get on with holding our events and commencing training.
Please note that Nga Puna Wai will not be opened straight away under level 2. There is a number of protocols and processes that we need to organise and have in place before we are able to use NPW again. We are working with CCC on this as quickly as we can to get the track opened as safely as we can for everyone’s use. Further information will be sent out in due course.
All going to plan (awaiting CCC permit) we will be holding our Canterbury Road Championships under level 2 guidelines on Saturday 11th September. Further information and protocols can be found on this LINK
Please remember to adhere to all the rules whether you are running in an event or training at the track. Be kind to everyone when you are out there, as a small number of people from our community continue to put in a great deal of work for you all to enjoy the sport in the best way possible, even when things are slightly different to the norm!