NPW operations under Covid level 2
We are delighted to be able to now open up the track at Nga Puna Wai for training.
Here are the key points in getting back to using of the track and surrounding grounds.
- Please scan in using the COVID-19 app.
- You have to book to use the track at one of the five daily session times. Email Ian on email@example.com.
- The sessions times are : 9:00am – 10:30am, 10:45am – 12:15pm, 12:30pm – 2pm, 2:15pm – 4pm and 4:15pm – 6pm
- Please note that when making booking to let Ian know the exact numbers of your booking.
- While using the facility, please adhere to the Government social distancing guidelines of 2 metres apart.
- Do not enter the track until your scheduled ‘Entry Time’.
- Please use hand sanitiser upon entry and exit from the track.
- To maximise everyone’s safety, we have included an allocation of time between sessions, as to minimise the cross over between bookings.
- Until further notice, spectators are not allowed, only coaches and those training on the track.
Any further questions please get in contact with Ian.
M: (021) 280 2208